- 1 15oz. Can of Black Beans Drained and Rinsed
- 1 Red Bell Pepper Chopped
- 1 Small Jalapeno Chopped
- 2 Cup Thawed Frozen Roasted Corn
- 1⁄2 Of A Red Onion Chopped about 1 1⁄2 cups
- 1⁄4 Cup Cilantro Chopped
- 1 Tablespoon Cumin
- Juice of 1 Lime
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoons of White Balsamic
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl, mix then let rest for about 15 to 30 minutes to allow flavors to meld.
4 thoughts on “Black Bean and Corn Salad Recipe”
I thought there was some honey in it and is there a substitute for the white balsamic if I can’t find it? Making it for the 4th, will have to double it. I love your crafts. Have made the embroidery hoop bees and sunflowers. among others from Barb. Your husband seems so patient and is good looking. I enjoy watching you both in the kitchen and crafting.
I just love what you post hon,I sure enjoy what you make your the best and you Sister sure make the best things ever. Glad I found you on Facebook. Love to meet you both.
Going to try this for our vegan thanksgiving dinner
Let us know how you liked it.