Skip to content
- Yellow Squash
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Red Onion
- Kalamata Olive
- Feta Cheese
- Feel free to use any of your favorite vegetables.
- I slice all the vegetables(except the Cherry Tomatoes) about 1⁄4” thick. Thick enough to stand up to a hot grill.
- Brush vegetables with olive oil and season ( I use a combination of salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder and paprika) You can use your preferred seasoning.
- Toss Cherry Tomatoes with olive oil and seasoning
- Place vegetables on a hot grill about 6 minutes each side until grilled through but not over cooked and mushy.
- Grill tomatoes until they slightly blister.
- Work in batches depending on you grill size
- Remove vegetables and allow to cool about 10 minutes
- Top with Feta Cheese and Kalamata Olives
- Drizzle with Greek Dressing ( homemade or your favorite store bought. I like Ken’s)