Skip to content
- 2lbs. Ground Lamb or Chuck
- 2 cups Fine Bulgur Wheat
- 2 Large Onions Chopped Fine
- Salt & Pepper To Taste
- Add Wheat to a bowl and cover with cool water for approximately 1⁄2 hour, then drain excess water from wheat.
- Add Wheat to meat mixture and mix all ingredients well.
- Moisten meat mixture well with ice water.
- Place mixture evenly into a 13 x 9 greased pan.
- Cut into diamond shapes and dot with butter on top. Bake at 350°. Do not over bake.
- Cook for approximately 3⁄4 hour to 1 hour.