¾ Cup unsalted butter, softened
¾ Cup Brown Sugar
¼ Cup Granulated Sugar
2 tsp. vanilla extract
2 Cups of all purpose flour
2 tsp. Cornstarch
1 tsp. baking soda
½ tsp. salt
1 Cup Milk Chocolate Chips
1 Cup Kraft Caramel Bits
½ Cup Crushed Pretzels
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a bowl fitted with a paddle attachment cream together butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Add Egg &
Vanilla and blend in.
3. Mix in flour, cornstarch, baking soda, and salt.
4. Stir in Chocolate Chips, Caramel Bits, & Crushed Pretzels.
5. Using a standard size cookie scoop, or table spoon, drop dough onto a prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle the tops
6. Bake for 8-10 Minutes, until barely golden brown around the edges. Do Not Over Bake!
7. Let cool on the sheet, for 5 minutes. Then remove and place on wire rack to cool.