Skip to content
- 1⁄2 Cup Fine Bulgur Wheat
- 2 Cups Small Diced Tomatoes
- 2 Cups Small Diced English Cucumber
- 1 1⁄2 Cups Chopped Flat Leaf Parsley
- 1⁄3 Cup Chopped Mint (Optional)
- 1⁄2 Cup Chopped Green Onion
- Juice from 3 Lemons
- 1⁄2 Cup Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon of Salt
- 1 Teaspoon of Pepper
- Rinse bulgur wheat and put in a bowl with 1⁄2 cup of water set aside until water is absorbed and wheat is tender.
- In another bowl combine parsley, onion, mint, tomato and cucumber add wheat.
- Place lemon juice in a bowl and slowly whisk olive oil into the lemon juice add salt and pepper.
- Slowly add about 3⁄4 of the lemon juice mixture to the salad and toss reserve the leftover in case you want to add more later.
- Refrigerate salad at least 1 hour or more to allow flavors to meld.
- Taste before serving add salt and pepper and left over dressing if needed.